GREASED LIGHTNING MEETS ROLLING THUNDER - VENDOR APPLICATION
JUNE 15 - 16, 2018
For printable registration form and event information CLICK HERE
Mail complted contract to:
MAIN STREET MUSKOGEE
207 N. 2nd ST.
MUSKOGEE, OK 74403
Make payable to Main Street Muskogee, Inc.
Day of Event Fees:
Basic Entry - $20 (per vehicle entry)
Limited Edition Event Tshirt - $15 (size S-XL)
Limited Edition Event Tshirt - $20 (size XXL-XXXL)
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one vehicle is permitted in the allotted exhibit space. No sharing of spaces or sub-contracting permitted.
- Solicitations and/or merchandise sales within or outside the allotted vehicle display space will not be permitted unless there is a separate vendor agreement.
- Per local, state and federal regulations/statutes no alcohol, open carry, explicit content, poor behavior will be allowed.
- All pets must be attended and on a leash.
- Coolers and chairs are permitted as long as contained within your designated exhibit area. Please keep your area neat and deposit rubbish in trash cans.
- Main Street Muskogee, Inc. nor its event partners will not provide casualty insurance for vehicles or related items. Participant affirms having proper insurance covering participants vehicle, trailer and all materials used to exhibit vehicle.
- Except for approved sponsor exhibitions, no burnouts, wheelies and/or any other actions which endanger the public or other attendees will be allowed in or around the event area. Any reckless driving action will be subject to citations by local law enforcement.
- In consideration of this entry the owner, spouse and guests agree to permit Main Street Muskogee, Inc. the use of their name and pictures of the entered vehicle for publicity purposes (including newspaper, magazines, radio, television, social media) during or after the event and do hereby relinquish rights whatsoever to any photograph taken in connection with the event.
- Participant agrees that neither Main Street Muskogee, Inc., its partners, affiliates, officers, families, volunteers and other representatives shall be held liable for, and the same hereby released from accountability for any damages, loss, harm or injury to the person(s) property of the applicant or any of the officers, agents, employees, their families, and other representatives resulting from theft, fire, water, accident or any other cause.
- There will be no fee refunds unless Main Street Muskogee, Inc. is notified and a written cancellation letter is received at least 14 days before the event.
- By signing the vehicle entry form, the applicant attests to be at least eighteen (18) years of age and has read and agrees to all event "Terms and Conditions
Important note: Vendors must be paid in full 30 days prior to the event.